Join a professional, supportive team and provide quality after-hours care to patients in their own homes.
Dial a Doctor is an accredited and established medical deputising service, supporting GP clinics by providing medical care to their patients during the defined after-hours period. Our service is at the forefront of after-hours care in Australia – providing safe, reliable, high quality medical services to those in need.
Due to continued growth, we have opportunities for Medical Practitioners to work with our after-hours home visit service in Cairns, QLD / Perth, WA.
The benefits of working with our service include:
• Flexible hours and commitment options to suit your personal circumstances: a range of casual, part-time, full-time options are available for both long and short term commitments. You tell us what will work for you!
• A highly competitive remuneration package.
• A door to door, fully inclusive service:
o A Dial a Doctor Vehicle and Trained Assistant will pick you up at the start of your shift, drive you to all appointments, and drop you off at the end of your shift;
o A Trained Assistant will accompany you into all appointments, looking out for your safety and security, and will take care of all administrative functions;
o A fully stocked doctors bag will be available to you for each shift.
o All medicare billing and administrative tasks processed for you by our experienced support team, allowing you to use your on-call time productively.
• Access to ongoing support and mentoring through our experienced clinical team.
To express interest please send your CV/resume to email@example.com
Highlighted areas are for editing dependent on the job ad. Are general initial selection criteria is:
– Current registration with APHRA
– Full working rights within Australia